[電影]茉莉人生-鄉愁的味道

茉莉人生/我在伊朗長大
Persepolis 

本片 特色當然是黑白畫風與簡單線條
但卻成功地勾勒出濃厚的鄉愁
與沈重、愚蠢、可笑的雙方革命和隨之而來的戰爭

至於片名「茉莉」 便來自茉莉花香
那是她外婆的味道

外婆 你總是很好聞 你怎麼辦到的?
Grandma, you always smell good. How are you doing?

也是鄉愁的味道

over

下午 05:14 2009/9/20

======喜歡的台詞摘要=======


我要給你一個永遠適用的忠告
I'm gonna give you an advice that will always be useful.

你一生中會遇到很多小人
In your life, you'll meet a lot of assholes.

把他們逼得狗急跳牆
Remember that it's stupidity

是很愚蠢的
that pushes them to be evil.

會讓你無法以直報怨
It will prevent you from answering to their nastiness.

再沒有比怨恨和報復更糟的了
Because there's nothing worse than bitterness and

vengeance.

永遠保持自尊 忠於自我
Always remain worthy and true to yourself.

你會發現 一切都會好的
You'll see, everything will be all right.




生活就是虛無
Life is empty.

人認識到這一點之後
When man realizes it,

就跟統治者鬧著玩還...
he creates games for ruler and...



政府不必緊張 那些所謂的無政府主義聚會
The State could rest easy. Those so-called anarchist

meetings

都只是喝啤酒吃三文治的托詞而已
were just a pretet to drink beer and eat sausages.



我熬過了戰爭
I had survived a war.

結果一個愛情故事差點要了我的命
And it's a love story that almost got me.



西方給兩邊都提供武器
The West sold weapons to both sides.

我們笨到陷入這個可悲的遊戲
We had been stupid enough to enter this cynical game.




現在街道都是以烈士命名的
Now streets are named after martyrs.

他們只給家人留下了這個 那些街道名
That's all that's left to famillies. Street names.

在德黑蘭行走
When you walk in Teheran,

就像是在公墓裡一樣
it's like being in a cemetery.



在奧地利我是個異鄉人 在這裡我也變成異鄉人了
I was a stranger in Austria and I became one here.



我們總在尋歡作樂
We were looking for happiness so much that we forgot

甚至忘了我們並不自由
that we weren't free.



我沒有別的選擇
I had no other choice!

你有的!
Yes, you had!

人人都有選擇
Everybody has a choice.




你不能像那樣跑
You must not run like that.

你跑的時候 你的背面有不得體的晃動
When you're running, your behind makes indecent moves.

那就別看我的屁股!!!
Then don't look at my ass!!!


是恐懼讓我們失去自我意識
It's fear that makes us lose our self-awareness.

還把我們變成懦夫



我不想走   那是因為你鄉愁未散
I don't want to leave. That's because you're still

nostalgic.




第一次婚禮是第二次的教訓
A first wedding is a rough work for the second one.

下次會更好
It will be better next time.

你哭是因為你錯了
You're crying because you were wrong.

很難承認自己的錯誤 對不對?
It's hard to accept your own mistakes, isn't it?


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    上善若水 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()