班傑明的奇幻旅程-可惜了奇幻
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 

本片
1.主角是布萊德彼特、凱特布蘭琪 導演是大衛芬奇
2.原著靈感來自馬克吐溫的一句話:
「如果我們能夠出生的時候80歲,逐漸接近18歲,人生一定更美好..」
3.本片獲得2009奧斯卡最佳影片、導演、改編劇本、男主角等十三項提

以上 便是吸引我看的原因
但我為什麼說可惜呢
因為「不夠好看」
本片絕對沒有過去《火線追緝令》與《鬥陣俱樂部》好看
為什麼?
因為有太多可惜之處 蕪雜之處實在太多
除了導致片子冗長外 亦導致情感無法連續
常常在應該極度感動之處 卻輕描淡寫
在應該快轉之處 卻娓娓道來
在應該激昂奔騰之處 卻消失殆盡

因此
可惜了原本感人的戀情、可惜了奇幻
可惜了一個變老的人、一個變年輕的人 他們在生命中間相會的故事

反倒是最後一段
小孩已無法再對Daisy說晚安、已經忘了怎麼說話
才是最令我感動之處

「我叫黛西
I'm Daisy.

你會說"黛西"嗎?
Can you say Daisy?」

上午 11:08 2009/3/18

======喜歡的台詞======

鍾是倒著走的!
It's running backwards!

是我讓它倒走的
I made it that way.

這樣 也許我們在戰爭中失去的孩子們
So that perhaps the boys that we lost in a war

就能死而復生回家來
might stand and come home again.

 

 


"這是我的遺囑 也是最後的遺言
This is my last will and testament.

我沒什麼可留下的
I don't have much to leave,

一無所有 也沒有錢
few possessions, no money really.

我如何來 如何走
I will go out of this world the same way I came in,

赤條條來去無牽掛 我所有的就是我的故事
alone and with nothing. All I have is my story.

我要趁著現在還記得 把它寫下來
I'm writing it now while I still remember it.

 

 

奎妮 有些生物注定活不下來的
Queenie, some creatures aren't meant to survive.


噢 上帝 他跟我的前夫一模一樣
Oh, God in heaven, he looks just like my ex husband.

 


"主之所予 為主之所取"
"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away."

 

 


它們幾乎不會飛 真可憐 是不是? 不會飛的鳥
They can hardly fly. Sad, don't you think? Birds that can't

fly.

我喜歡不會飛的鳥 它們美味極了
I like birds that can't fly. They are so delicious.

真殘忍      我有事要宣佈
That's cruel.        I have something to tell you all.

 

 

真好笑 有時我們最沒有印象的人
It's funny how sometimes the people we remember the least

反而對我們影響最大
make the greatest impression on us.

 

你什麼人哪 易容警探嗎? 我得歇一歇
What are you, Dick Tracy or something? I've got to rest.

 


成長是種奇怪的事情 偷偷摸摸地就發生了
Growing up is a funny thing. Sneaks up on you.

 

 

午夜的酒店透著一種魔力
A hotel in the middle of the night can be a magical place.

老鼠跑跑停停
A mouse running and stopping.

散熱器嘶嘶作響 窗簾颯颯飄動
A radiator hissing. A curtain blowing.

這是一種寧靜甚至愜意的感覺
There's something peaceful, even comforting,

 

如果我們倆要交往
If we're going to have an affair,

你絕不可以在白天看我
you're never to look at me during the day.

我們總得在日出前分手
And we're always to part before sunrise,

而且我們永遠不會說"我愛你"
and we will never say "I love you".

 

 

你可以像瘋狗一樣對著不如意的事情亂吠
You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.

你可以咒罵命運不公
You could swear, curse the fates...

但當最後一刻來臨時...
but when it comes to the end...

你還是得放手而去
you have to let go.

 


別人在衰老 而我卻變得年輕
While everybody else was aging, I was getting younger.

像個異類
All alone.


時光流逝著 我看著他忘記了如何走路
The days passed, and I watched as he forgot how to walk...

我叫什麼名字? ...忘記怎麼講話
What's my name? ...how to talk.

我叫黛西
I'm Daisy.

你會說"黛西"嗎?
Can you say Daisy?

 

 



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 上善若水 的頭像
    上善若水

    飄在人間~

    上善若水 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()