[電影]惡夜特警隊Brooklyn's Finest、特攻聯盟 Kick Ass-充滿英雄的世界

都是過去在警專受訓閒暇時所看的電影
一部是陳述警界黑暗與犧牲面
一部是以荒謬可笑的方式描繪著英雄姿態

刀光劍影在都市叢林裡喧嘩著
一個個英雄在optimism 和 naivety裡誕生 
像揮毫於春聯般地歡樂氣氛
在大地揮灑著熱血與狗血

你想成為英雄嗎?

下午 03:24 2011/2/19

(這世界若繼續讓眾生繼續保持著無知與可笑
豈不更好 更歡樂?
懶得寫了 還有數不清的電影尚未整理 尚待觀看)

===惡夜特警隊Brooklyn's Finest 喜歡的台詞摘要===


Nothing. They were right even though they were wrong.
沒怎麼樣 就算是他們真的錯了 他們也是對的

And I was wrong only because that I was right.
但即便我是對的 也只會說我是錯的



Why does he get all the glory?
憑什麼就他能享有所有榮耀?

You know, why is that?
憑什麼?

Huh? He gets all the glory and I get all the blame.
哈? 他得到了所有榮耀 我卻得到了所有責難

I mean, is it not possible...
我是說 有沒有可能...


that maybe God isn't carrying his end of the weight?
上帝並沒有擔起他的責任?




I don't want God's forgiveness.
我不需要上帝的原諒

I want his fucking help.
我他媽的需要幫助



This job takes enough out of you. Don't take it home.
這份工作會奪走你很多的東西 別讓它影響到你的生活

In my book, that's called a coward.
在我的字典裡 這行為叫懦夫

Yeah, well, I'm not much of a reader either.
是啊 好吧 我也不怎麼看書



Video games and television did it.
是視頻遊戲和電視弄乾淨的

That's what cleaned up the streets.
那才是把街道變清靜的東西



"We've got nothing but time,
"除了時間我們什麼都沒有

but time won't give us time."
但時間一去不復還"




===特攻聯盟 Kick Ass 喜歡的台詞摘要===


在生活的某個瞬間
At some point in our lives,

我們都想成為超級英雄
we all wanted to be a super hero.



我不是說他們應該這樣
O.K., I'm not saying they should do it.

我只是不明白為什麼沒人嘗試
I just can't figure out why nobody does.

而且有這麼多人追捧超級英雄
Seriously, out of all the millions of people who love

superheroes

為什麼不去試試
you'd think one would give it a try.





我們看到別人深陷困難 希望自己可以幫忙
We see someone in trouble and we wish we can help

但是我們沒有
But we don't

在這個世界裡 英雄只存在漫畫裡
The world I lived in, heroes only exist in comic books

要是壞蛋也只在漫畫裡出現就好了
But I guess that would have been OK if bad guys were make

believe too.

但是 不可能
But they are not





漫畫書里說的不對
The comic-books had it wrong.

想成為超級英雄并不需要創傷.宇宙射線或是魔戒
It didn't take a trauma, or cosmic rays
or a power ring to make a superhero.

只需要一點點樂觀  再加一點點天真

...Just the perfect combination of optimism and naivety.



我真的做過超級英雄嗎
Had I ever been a real superhero?

我對這個世界做過最大的貢獻就是
The most I'd ever had to offer the world was

善意和被誇大的海扁能力
good intentions and a slightly elevated capacity to take a

kicking.

沒有權力 就沒有責任
With no power comes no responsibility.

只不過
Except

那不是真理
that wasn't true.





少了那些超級英雄  我安全多了

他們說是我點燃了他們的激情

但我只知道  我只是打開了我的夢想之門

一個偉人曾說

這個世界之所有充滿了英雄

是因為有我這樣的罪惡存在





屌爆俠走了 但沒有被遺忘
Kick-Ass was gone, but not forgotten.

有了新的超級英雄 我的世界更安全
And my world is much safer with all the new superheroes.

他們說靈感來自於我
They said I was their inspiration

但我所做的 只是打開了通往新世界的門
But all I did was make a door into a world

一個我從小夢想的世界
I dreamed about, since I was little kid.

充滿超級英雄的世界
A world full of super heroes, huh?

像一位偉人曾經說過的
like a great man once said...

等著吃我一彈吧(摘自蝙蝠俠中的小丑)
Wait'll they get a load of me.


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    上善若水 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()